Re: WPTZ-TV news radio affiliates

At 12:07 AM 3/21/98 -0500, 'A. Joseph Ross' wrote:
>On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>
>> >Gavin Burt
>> >The last person in Upstate New York who has not seen the movie "Titanic".
>>
>> Put me on the Massachusetts list.
>
>Me too.

Gee, I feel like the Lone Ranger here. I almost never go to the movies, and
even I saw that one.

Ob radio content: Is there a second movie dialogue version of "My Heart
Will Go On"?  I've been getting calls for it, I've only heard the one we
(and pretty much everyone else) are playing.  Maybe they're thinking about
"Southampton"?