Satellite Radio

There was some discussion today about satellite radio and the problems of
recieving it in a car.  It was suggested that a six-inch dish might be
mounted on a car, but that it might be subject to problems with rain and
snow.

I was surprised that no one mentioned what I would expect to be the
biggest problem in receiving satellite radio in a car.  How do you keep
the dish aimed at the satellite when the car is moving?  I have enough
trouble listening to some FM signals in my car because of the car's
motion, what with multipath and dueling signals on the same channel.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/