Re: 740 at night, Is CBL gone?

Hello Dan & AM DX'ers

A couple of nights ago I noticed that just about all the DX stations
below 800khz were either gone or very weak. We did have some aurora about
the same time also.
I'm still looking forward to hearing WJIB out here in WMA some night!

Mark

Mark Casey     K1MAP     FN32sb                   Hampden, Mass - -just
east of Springfield

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:36:23 +0000 Dan Strassberg
<dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net> writes:
>The last few nights, I have not heard a trace of CBL interfering with
>WJIB.
>Is CBL gone from AM already? I had thought that this was not supposed
>happen until later in the year. Or are we experiencing auroral
>conditions,
>which could block reception of signals from the north. (I know that
>Toronto
>is much more west than north, but it is a _little_ north of Boston,
>isn't
>it?) As Bob predicted, with no interference, what a signal WJIB gets
>from
>those 5000 milliwatts!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]