WERZ

In a message dated 98-03-13 15:35:08 EST, steveord@xtdl.com writes:

<<  Any word on WERZ?  They seem to be the only soon-to-be Capstar station
that escaped the bloodshed. >>

Well, so far, so good.  Technically, we are still owned by ARS, along with
WQSO, WZNN, and WMYF so we'll have to wait to see what happens once Capstar
starts calling the shots.  Luckily, WERZ is coming off a terrific fall book
(we went up 4.3-6.1 12+ and we're number one with females in all demos) plus
we've set sales records over the past few months.  We'll just have to wait and
see.

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks