Donn Parker's health

First, in answer to MANY questions, I am told by ONE WHO KNOWS that Mel
Miller's real name is Mel Miller and he is alive and well and living
somewhere on the south shore.  I'll track him down.

Now, for an opportunity.  I am, as you know, in contact with Donn Parker.
Today, he received the disturbing news that he has cancer.  (He lost his
wife to cancer several years ago.)  If you are among the many of us who grew
up listening to this man, you can understand what devastating news this must
be.  I invite you to send me e-mails wishing him good health and a speedy
recovery (they caught it early, but he still has to have surgery-- skin
cancer), and I will forward them to him-- I am not sure he wants his e-mail
address given out, and I know he doesn't want sympathy, but he feels very
alone right now, and he feels like people in the industry have sort of
forgotten him.  Anyone want to send him best wishes?  I'll see that he gets
them!!!