Re: WADN

I believe it's your radio in part.  For example, I have a top-of-the-line
Alpine with S meter and all the goodies.  It does not have this problem at
all.  And it is the most sensitive and selective radio I have ever seen.
It is amazing.  On the other hand, I have a Chrysler/Infinity FM/AM-Stereo
that does have a problem at Wellington with WPZE., WXKS, and WILD.

Ammazing the difference from one tuner to the next.