Re: a magazine question

Donna Halper wrote:
> I need to find a store that sells
> old magazines-- preferably radio and entertainment magazines
> from the 20s, 30s, and 40s.

I haven't been there in year or so, so it may not even be there anymore,
but as I recall The Nostalgia Factory on Newbury Street specialized in
that kind of thing. They're one of those underground stores (meaning you
walk along Newbury & they're easy to miss) but they'd be roughly across
the street from Sonsie, up a few doorways (away from Mass Ave) from
Tower Records.

A quick check of my '96 NYNEX Boston Area White Pages shows them at 363
Newbury Street, Phone #:617-236-8754 or 800-479-8754.

This is all presuming, of course, that The Nostalgia Factory isn't
already one of the "usual suspects" you referred to.

TC

TC Cheever * tc@chaostheory.com
Chaos Theory
Original Sketch Comedy... and Stuff.