Donn Parker at WMEX

Since several people asked, I got in touch with Donn and as he recalls,
"I came to WMEX on July 1, 1958 and left December 31, 1962.  My show was from
5pm until 8pm...followed by Joe Smith and then, Arnie "WooWoo" Ginsburg.
Jerry Williams was on from 10 til 1 am with bis talk show.  My regular
Saturday hop was at the Lakeview Ballroom, Foxboro.  WooWoo did the Surf on
Fridays and Mel "Melvin X" Miller did the Canoe Club in West Bridgewater on
Saturdays.  I filled in for WooWoo a few times."

Now, I had thought he was with WMEX later than 1962... go figure...