Re: WGI license plate

Oh wow-- that's amazing... (yes, they were at 360 metres-- in the early
days, everyone was...) I wish I had a photo of that car's license plate!!!
I do have a photo now of Eunice Randall's first antenna, from her ham
station that she ran at her house, which also had a remote control switch to
enable her to broadcast for what was then 1XE right from her house!  The
antenna is still standing, even after all these years, although it was hit
by lightening a few years ago and is now bent into a curved shape!