Re: WHSR-FM (91.9), Winchester High School

Peter wrote--
>     WHSR-FM was one of the earliest suburban 10 watters in the Boston
>area.  It was built and engineered by an Arnold W. Ginsburg.  YES, the
>same man we all know and love as Arnie "Woo-Woo" Ginsburg.

Does the W. stand for "Woo-woo"?  Seriously, given the state of professional
radio, I wonder why high school stations wouldn't be encouraged more... how
can a little 5 or 10 watter hurt anything, really?  Whatever happened to
that great old concept of serving the community???