Re: Small School Stations...

- ----------
> From: BUMP MARTIN <LJNF40D@prodigy.com>
> To: boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
> Subject: Small School Stations...
> Date: Friday, July 25, 1997 6:08 PM
>

> Does anyone know anything about these stations?  I saw them listed in an
> old logbook...circa 1979...
>
> 88.3- WBMT-Boxford
Still There

> 88.7-WLQI-Newbury
Unaware of....

> 89.1-XXXX-Acton
Dont' Know (WEVO/Concord NH my ride up I-93 from Boston to Derry)

> 90.5-WMMC-North Andover, Merrimack Colege
Have not picked up from I-93 (WICN/Worcester's what I get)

> 91.3-WDJM-Framingham
Still There

> 91.7-WPAA-Andover-Phillips Acadamy
Still There

> 91.9-WHSR-Winchester
Gone/ WUMB is at 91.9,and is the only 91.9 I get in MA on I-93

> Can anyone confirm that these stations are still in existance and
> operational?
>
> Also, where is WZBC, WUMB and WBRS(?Brandeis?) located on the dial now?

WZBC is at 90.3, COL Newton (Bost College)
WBRS is now at 100.1, COL Waltham (Brandies)

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH