a magazine question

Since you folks were so helpful with my question about 78's and
transcriptions, here's another question.  I need to find a store that sells
old magazines-- preferably radio and entertainment magazines from the 20s,
30s, and 40s.  I've checked out the usual suspects (such as Avenue Victor
Hugo, Rainy Day Books) and gotten what I can, but haven't found much in the
New England area.  Am I missing any good resources?  There seem to be tons
of antique stores (which mainly sell antiques, including an old radio
occasionally), but unless a collectibles/paper show comes to town, I haven't
seen many resources for memorabilia-- has anyone else?