Re: RIP WFCC?

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Rob Landry wrote:

> Is Radio Free Allston on the air?  I haven't heard any news of them in a
> while.

There was a report on them on the 11:00 news on Channel 7 this past week.
It didn't sound too approving, naturally.

My guess is that the FCC is leaving pirate broadcasters alone while that
case is going on in California.  If they win that case, there'll probably
be a big crackdown.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/