Re: the last word (I hope) on WNAC / WLAW / WVDA

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I read that complex couple of
paragraphs to mean that WNAC remained WNAC-- they just moved to where WLAW
had been.  They never became WLAW, nor did WLAW become them, since WLAW went
off the air immediately.  WNAC bought a frequency, basically.  And WVDA
bought a frequency too, since they never became WNAC either.  Nobody became
WNAC-- except WNAC, which now had to place big ads in all the newspapers
announcing they could now be found at 680 on the dial (and it was a dial in
those days...).