Re: WADN

On 23 July 1997 at 11:26 a.m., you wrote:

> Ed sells the time on his shows
>himself (although it's not a brokered-time arrangement), but as far as I
>know, he does not sell other time on the the station.

Ed is a board operator and gets the time for his show in exchange for
board-opping and hosting shows (he used to fill in for morning drive) at
different times during the week. When I was there with my show, Ed only
sold spoits for his show, but his relative success combined with Crecilius'
need for $$$ flow might have changed the situation.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net