RE: Hello and Help!

At 04:46 PM 7/18/97 -0400, Gary F wrote:
>I'll bet they still charge TOP dollar for tuition.
>
>As an editorial comment...this is a sad posting when you think about it -
this school is going to be teaching kids eager to fork over their (or their
parent's) hard-earned money to learn a trade using equipment that fewer and
fewer stations (even small market ones) are using.

I'd make that ESPCIALLY the smaller ones. From what I've seen, the smaller
markets are adopting the newer technology far more readily than the large
ones. Economics plays a big role in this, I'm sure.

I wonder if they still teach how to cue a record.