RE: Hello and Help!

I'll bet they still charge TOP dollar for tuition.

As an editorial comment...this is a sad posting when you think about it - this school is going to be teaching kids eager to fork over their (or their parent's) hard-earned money to learn a trade using equipment that fewer and fewer stations (even small market ones) are using.

I taught at one of these "schools" a few years back...I walked out after a week - they were teaching methods that were obselete when I worked at WOTW in Nashua in the early 70's.

- -g.f.