RE: (Simon Geller/WVCA)

>>His lifestyle seemed to be his way of "getting even" with those who "done
him wrong" i.e. "it was his station, he bought it/built it, and he'd run it
any way he darned well pleased".  I guess it's sorta what we all dream of,
it's just he just managed to "do it" - eccentricity and all.<<

Rebels often go off and do something colorful.  Geller certainly was
colorful.

>>It was kinda sad.  A man with a grudge who became a legend.<<

Thanks for the observations and analysis.  It certainly is ironic as well
as sad.  History is replete with men with grudges who became mass
murderers.  Better classical music radio than that.  In fact, better just
about anything but that.