Re: WNMH, NorthEast Radio Watch 7/10: On and Off The Air

>Heading west, WNMH (91.5) at Northfield Mount Hermon School has been
>heard running the "Radio One" CHR satellite service, apparently
>without benefit of legal ID.  Radio One replaces the radio reading
>service WNMH was running during the summer months.

As of this morning (perhaps earlier than that, as I've been out of the area
for the last week), they are IDing legally about every 10 minutes or so with
"WNMH Northfield, Gill, Keene, Brattleboro", occasionally with the phrase
"91 and a half days of summer".

Doug Bassett
1490/WKVT
Brattleboro, Vt.

"Opinions are mine and not necessarily those of my employers and/or co-workers."