Re: FW: Oops 7/4...and WRKO!

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> If I'm right, then, WRKO traces its lineage to WNAC; WEZE traces its lineage
> to WEEI; and WPZE traces its lineage to WLAW. Somehow, that seems too neat.

The way I've always understood it, the WNAC license was transferred from
1260 to 680 and eventually became WRKO.  WLAW was purchased by WNAC and
became defunct, and its license was cancelled.  WVDA, now WPZE, was a new
license, using the former WNAC transmitter.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/