Re: June 9 1948 Newspapers

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, KEVIN VAHEY wrote:

> WBOS Shortwave???? I missed this somewhere)

Funny, I thought WBOS Shortwave was discontinued during the war and never
resumed.

> Oh the HERALD could not help by having a story on Sunday June 6, 1948
> stating that FCC approval was only a short time coming for WHDH-TV Channel
> 13 (THIRTEEN)....and that a ultra modern television studio has been built
> at the Payne Building on St. James Ave. (I can hear Donna giggling)

Channel 13???

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/