Re: FW: Oops 7/4...and WRKO!

At 04:15 PM 7/11/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I do not much listen to either station, but I can think of no criticism of
>WRKO that cannot also be levelled at WBZ.

I'm not much into bashing ARS and I also don't listen a whole lot to either
WRKO or WBZ, but I disagree. Although I think WBZ broadcasts some absolutely
reprehensible stuff--I'm referring to Brudnoy's openly racist monologues
(they are so bad in my opinion that, in other times, they would have led to
license challenges)--I think WRKO's Two Chicks et al plumb depths of bad
taste to which WBZ has not even considered descending. Howard Stern, on
another CBS property, may descend to those depths regularly (I don't know; I
don't listen), but I haven't caught anyone on WBZ doing it.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205