Re: Must carry

<< Now, in your particular case, my records show that channel 35 is in no
 LPTV, it is a full-power construction permit granted to Lewiston.
 Given that the station will be transmitting from the channel 51 tower
 in Gray, there seems to be no question that it would be must-carry for
 your cable system.

 -GAWollman >>

Thanks for the info.  I did not know that the station was full power.  I'm
glad I'm going to be able to see the Sox games.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine