Re: miCroBSoft?

At 07:42 AM 7/3/97 -0700, Dan Cole wrote:
>Dan Strassberg wrote:
>>
>Must have something to do with Microsoft's
>> arrogance, their bloated applications, their no-help help files, and the
>> fact that, last January and February, I devoted two months of my life to an
>> unsuccessful attempt to get Windows 95 to work satisfactorily on my (then)
>> year-old Pentium PC.
>
>I couldn't agree more.  I even upgraded my home computer and loaded in
>Windows 95, only to encounter the same old problems.
>We use 3.1 at home...and at work, without any pain or anguish.  I'm
>thinking of donating my 95 CDs to a station skeet shoot, if I can
>convince management to hold one.   :)

Can't say I have any overwhelming desire to upgrade to Win95...I've heard
too many horror stories, and 3.1 works just fine for me.  Of course, the day
will come when I'll want to run something that's gotta have Win95, but it
can wait 'til then.

Don't have any particular ill will toward Microsoft or Bill though.