Re: miCroBSoft?

At 04:57 AM 7/3/97 +0000, you wrote:

>It's a moot point now anyway, but what did an industrial equipment
>manufacturer (Westinghouse) know about show biz?  Or a tire company (General
>Tire & Rubber)?  Seems to me that their stations were pretty successful.

I have to give you that one. I just hate monopolies and Microsoft in
particular. Yet, when AT&T was a so-called natural monopoly, I didn't hate
them, nor did I hate the electric company. So I think there's more to it
than hating monopolies. Must have something to do with Microsoft's
arrogance, their bloated applications, their no-help help files, and the
fact that, last January and February, I devoted two months of my life to an
unsuccessful attempt to get Windows 95 to work satisfactorily on my (then)
year-old Pentium PC. I almost lost my job in the process. And now that my
company has announced that we are all to get Windows 95 at work, the whole
damned fiasco is about to start all over again.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205