Re: How do you get a diary? (Was: Ethnic Radio)

> From: Donna Halper             \ Internet:    (dlh@donnahalper.com)

> I'm so fed up with radio lately that I mainly play tapes in my car...
sometimes
> I listen to WBZ and count the number of mistakes... <g>

Uh-ohhh....  There comes a time in every radio person's life when this
stuff starts to creep out...and when it starts there's no stoopping it!
     <GGG>

Know what's coming?

More talk of the way things "used to be"....!

The "Golden Days of Radio are gone"...!~

and

"They just don't know *how* to do radio anymore...."

Just a quick question....are all your car pre-sets set to oldies
stations???  WEGQ-WODS-WROR, etc, etc.

<LOL!>