Re: Things you can do on AM

<<  ...the public has voted on AM.
 Maybe some of these ideas would have worked 10 years ago, but AM has been
 irrelevant too long, and no one cares. >>

I hate to say it... and folks will probably jump on me... but I have to
agree.  The public has made it clear that AM is on it's way out, and has been
making this clear since really the mid-seventies.  The hand writing has
really been on the wall since way before then (the sixties), when ground
breaking mass appeal FM formats really started pulling ratings.  WOR-FM in
NYC comes to mind as a ground breaker; in Albany, WFLY-FM; in Boston, WVBF?

Rick Kelly