Re: former WOTW staff; Bill Johnson, WGAN Portland

At 05:14 PM 6/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>For a short time (July to October of 1968) I did a weekend shift at WOTW-FM
>and the afternoon drive shift at WOTW-AM, 900 kHz, in Nashua.  Mike Ivers
>was the AM PD at that time and Maury Parent was the GM of both stations.
>I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who was at those stations at or
>around that time.

I actually remember listening to that AM station in the 60's from Boston.
I listened on Sunday mornings because they were the only ones playing music
at that time.  But, I do not remember who the jock was at the time.  This
would have been around 8 a.m., Sundays.

supersport@eb101.com