former WOTW staff; Bill Johnson, WGAN Portland

For a short time (July to October of 1968) I did a weekend shift at WOTW-FM
and the afternoon drive shift at WOTW-AM, 900 kHz, in Nashua.  Mike Ivers
was the AM PD at that time and Maury Parent was the GM of both stations.
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who was at those stations at or
around that time.

Also, (and this also goes back to the 60's) the guy who first got me
seriously interested in radio was Bill Johnson, who was at WCCM in Lawrence
in the mid 60's.  He left to become news director at WGAN-TV (at that time
channel 13) in Portland, Maine.  Anybody remember him, or know where he's
been since?

Thanks.
Take care--

Glenn Spatola