1530 WVBF

Hello!
  On a recent trip into Middleborough, I drove by the transmitter site of
WCEG, now WVBF. At 3:00 PM, the signal was staticy about 10 feet from the
TX. At 8:00, after power was reduced, it sounded horrible and was not
audible outside of Middleborough Center. But, the TIC programming seems to
be a good community service while keepng the license valid. As a volunteer
at TIC, though, I have found it a nightmare - now that TIC is mainstream,
reading material has to be chosen very carefully to avoid complaints. I'm
also glad the station has revived those historic call letters.
                                                Keith Barry