RE:WDER

> Mention has been made about a CP to 10kw/daytime.
> As far as physical aspects are concerned, no changes have been made
> that I can see.
> WDER has 4 towers, and the same property as the studio, 8 Lawrence Rd.

So, from what I gather.....This is going to be a daytime upgrade...
leaving their nightitme pattern the piss-poor signal it's always been.

I'm sure the 10kw will add strength to their signal in Derry....But what
geographic artea will see an increase in coverage?  My guess is to the
North/East...No?

Doesn't seem like the greatest place to add coverage area.  They still
have got some sharp nulls....

Thoughts?