RE:WDER

At 02:10 PM 5/31/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm sure the 10kw will add strength to their signal in Derry....But what
>geographic artea will see an increase in coverage?  My guess is to the
>North/East...No?
>
>Doesn't seem like the greatest place to add coverage area.  They still
>have got some sharp nulls....

I don't know if they can improve the signal in Manchester or not.
Apparently, I was right about a 1320 in Randolph VT, and that station is
still there, so WDER probably can't deliver any more signal to Manchester or
Concord. I believe those two cities to be WDER's target market, but
religious stations sometimes like to cover large rural areas. Maybe they
want to reach a larger portion of rural NH.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205