Re: PEI

At 01:37 PM 6/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

><< saltwater path ends right around Plymouth, near Manomet Point (and maybe
>3-4
> miles either way).  >>
>
>So, does this work the other way?  I've noted that when I am in Atlantic
>Canada (Campobello Island, off the coast of New Brunswick) WPLM-AM comes in
>quite well.
>
>Rick Kelly

That's a bit of a surprise, since WPLM's patterns send most signal to the
southeast over an arc of somewhat less than 180 degrees. The signal is quite
weak around the rest of the compass. I can imagine you mught pick up WPLM in
Yarmouth NS, but not at the east end of the Bay of Fundy and certainly not
on PEI--at least during the day (and probably not at night).

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205