Re: WNEB

On Sat, 31 May 1997, Alexander R Svirsky wrote:

> I have never been able to hear WNEB from Amherst.  It's worth trying
> though, you never know..  Set your tape recorder at home and have fun at
> your reunion!

The timer on my tape recorder isn't as sophisticated as the ones on VCRs.
If I set it for noon before I leave on Friday, it'll record on Saturday
noon, rather than Sunday noon.  My car radio seems to do quite well on
long-distance AM, so I'm hopeful.  Also, there's a possibility that I'll
already be on the road and closer to Worcester than Amherst by noon
Sunday.

Of course, there's also the possibility that I'll miss LTAR this week.
It's happened before and will probably happen again, much as I try to
avoid it.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/