RE: WFNX

BUMP MARTIN WROTE:

Why did they let Tai slip out of their hands?  Because they couldn't
match RKO's offer?

Possibly, but perhaps TAI wanted to explore/expand his horizons and FNX
couldn't(wouldn't) give him that.  Maybe it was the money and maybe now
he's not so sure.  At the rate things are progressing, he'll be back in
Lynn before the book is done.  My friends, my wife (also a friend) and I
have all listened and we all agree: TAI can't get a word in edgewise.  At
least Pat used to butt in to get his point across - TAI just sits there
like she's his mother and lets her go on and on.  Might as well be
Marjorie & Marjorie.  TAI should buy some spot time - at least he'd at
least get 60 seconds without interruption.