Re: Clear Signals

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> The 1150 signal is poor on the north shore, particularly at night. The night
> pattern was originally designed to protect CHSJ, which used to be on 1150,
> then moved to 700, and now is about to move to FM (if it hasn't already done

  I remember working as a intern for Neil Cortel's Beacon Sports Network
in the late 60's and he had the rights to the Boston Shamrock-Rovers
soccer team, which played its home games at Manning Bowl in Lynn.....(The
games were carried on WCOP).....it was next to impossible to pick up the
signal in Lynn.