Re: WHEB/WPFM

> From: Peter George N1ggp       \ Internet:    (pgeorge@wellesley.edu)

> Since 1972 the AM was an
> afterthought.  In 1991, that afterthought was put to sleep for good as
they
> turned in the license at 4:00 p.m. on the day they killed it.

Pretty amazing that the would turn in the lisence, isn't it.  What's
even more strange is that no one else has applied for it....no one else
wants it.  Actually it's pretty sad.

In the history of NH radio....WHEB was a real pioneer...and now it is
silent...and the lisence turned in....I woulda thought that Jeffrey-
Fuller woulda picked it up and programmed *something*....