WBUR Stereo (was Re: WFNX)

> On Mon, 26 May 1997, Rob Landry wrote:
> According to AccuRatings, the number one station in Boston among adults
> 25 - 54 is WBUR, which as far as I know never runs stereo.
>
>A. Joseph Ross, J.D. wrote:
> So far as I know, it never runs music, either.
>
>I think the salsa show still is on the weekend overnights.
>
>---
>Richard Aquinas Chonak, rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us

Con Salsa is in stereo on Sunday morning
Jazz with Charlie Colhase on Monday Morning is stereo
and some of the NPR programing like Weekend Edition Sunday is Stereo

And at least when I was there interning for Jeff Hutton and Michael LeClair
they had an Optimod that controlled the pilot for stereo and and it was
programable to only be turned on for specific times.

anyway just my  $.02

Talk to you soon

Patrick

Patrick Murray
pjmuray@ma.ultranet.com
http://www.ma.ultranet.com/~pjmurray/
508-384-1359
CBS Boston / New England Cable News / Kid Company Inc.
"From National Public Radio in Washington D.C.,
This is Weekend Edition, I'm Patrick Murray."

Well heck, I can dream, can't I?