Re: John Garabedian

On Sat, 24 May 1997, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> He goes back even further than being the original owner of WGTR/1060, my
> first recollection of him was in the early 60s (62/63?) as "Johnny Gardner"
> on WPTR.  He was also PD of WMEX in the early 70s.  He got canned from WMEX
> by whoever took over the station after Max Richmond's death in late '71.

Funny, I thought sure I heard him on MEX at least a couple of years after
that.

Donna:  Who did take over WMEX after Max Richmond's death?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/