Re: Late-spring DX

At 11:10 AM 5-12-1997 -0400, Doug Bassett wrote:

>1610 TIS of some sort, very faint. Heard before.

This has been eating at me for days. Tonight I got a positive ID of a
station on 1610, although I don't think it's the same one I heard before. It
airs a ~60 sec. loop that starts (ends?) with "Thank you for listening to
16-10 AM [pause] The Steamship Authority Travelers Information System
[pause] Welcome to Falmouth..."

Anyone know the calls/power of this station? I don't see it listed at the
Boston Radio Archives on either the Cape Cod or SE Mass. dial pages.

Thanks...

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.