censoring "Kodachrome"

Some stations edited out the offending word so you heard "When I think back
on all the... I learned in high school"-- it was a tight edit and you had to
listen closely to notice.  Being a radio fan, I of course noticed the
missing word, but I don't know if the average casual listener did.  WABC did
a different edit-- they reversed the word so that it became 'all the parc I
learned in high school', which struck me as truly bizarre.  I recall at
least one Boston station played it as it was with no edit, and as I recall,
society as we know it did not end as a result... Radio stations were much
more worried about the FCC back then, as there was a perception that the FCC
loved to fine top-40 stations...