Re: The Boston Globe's TV/Radio "Reporter".....

I realise this is an old thread by now, but I meant to ask-- since we all
agree that the Globe (and Susan B.) rarely gets it right, has anyone written
to her or called her-- or complained to the editors?  She is not a bad
person-- just, as I said earlier, the Globe does not see radio as a
priority... I wish they would change their mind about this.