Re: The Boston Globe's TV/Radio "Reporter".....

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, PETER GEORGE, N1GGP wrote:

>    Hmmmmmm.  It looks like Sue has been writing "retro-active" news on
> the TV pages of Boston's most read daily.  Sue....get it RIGHT or don't
> get it at all.  WRPT and WJLT have been on the air for more than 2,
> YES TWO MONTHS !!!!  Your constant bungling on call-letters and frequencies
> never mind BAND-swapping always been source of wonder.  Tell me something,
> does anyone "proof-read" your column ?  Just a thought. ;) !

Proof-reading may correct typos, but it won't correct an inaccurate story.

BTW, has anyone seen fit to voice these complaints to Susan or to the
Globe?    How else can they know they blew it?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/