Re: G'night for Knight in NH?

Peter Ferrand wrote:

> Strange article on the front page of today's Manchester (NH) Union-Leader
> claims that WGIR, Manchester and WHEB, Portsmouth, and their assorted FM's
> and other hangers-on have been sold.

Although I have yet to talk to some of my friends at WHEB, the reports
around the seacoast are that Knight sold the package for
71-million...and that HEB staffers were only told of it yesterday.
Having been involved in a similar situation two decades ago (also
involving Knight), my suggestion would be that they have their resumes
up-to-date.

Dan Cole
WTSN / WBYY
Dover, NH