Must-carry rule

FCC must-carry rule states that all cable systems within 70 miles of a COL
for a full-power television station. (And you probably just heard abou the
LPTV debate too regarding must-carry coverage.)

As for WGBY taking over WGBH's spot on the Brattleboro able system, I would
assume that had something to do with a decision by WGBH's corporate
bigwigs, since I believe the WGBH Foundation (or whatever the licensee is
called) owns WGBY, too.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting