Re: Ed Miller, Hank Bouchard and crew......

Sean P. Smyth wrote:

> On 7 April 1997 at 3:38 pm, you wrote:
>
> >Dr. Fred Ward and Barbara Borin are somewhere out there in TV Land
> >living their lives out of the business.  Or it would seem like that.
>
> Last time I heard where Barbara Borin was, she was on Eddie Andleman's show
> on the old WEEI several years ago. At that time, she was working in Texas
> televisions and recovering from surgery to remove a brain tumor, if I am
> correct.

Barbara Borin married a Dunfey and moved to the seacoast area of NH.
Although she is no longer married to him she was still around here and
did stuff with NH Public TV (WENH, Channel 11, Durham), especially
around fundraising time.
Nice lady...just don't call her Boom Boom.  :)

Dan Cole
WTSN / WBYY
Dover, NH