Re: WEZE, WPZE and WBNW....

Well, yes and no.  During the mornings, they broadcast other ministries,
including some locally produced programs.  During the rest of the day, the
play "praise and worship" music (I can't remember what they are calling it,
but they make it sound like it is some sort of network that they have.
During the weekend, they simulcast with WPZE.

I just came back from the Catskills and the music on WEZE is the same type
that "the sound of life" stations were playing.

Mario