Johnny Dark/John Rode

I thought Johnny Dark, not Rode, did mid-mornings on WRKO. Correct?
<<

John Rode was part of the original gang in 1967-68-ish...  I have a tape
containing a promo for Rode's show that said something like... "Ladies, after
you've sent him off to work and the kids are off to school, you have a date
with me, John Rode...!"  (Seems kinds lame errr....dated?)

Johnny dark came along later on...into the early 70's.  He left in 76(?) to
go to WNBC.  He did come back to Boston for a short-bit doing a stint on
WHTT.