[none]

I too will miss WNDS.

But I'm beginning to wonder if this group could pressure Rep. Ed Markey of
MA about the cable must-carry rule. He was very instrumental in design and
passage of the cable TV bill, but I suspect he knows it has backfired on him
by now. My cable system will now be forced to carry FIVE UHF shopping
channels. I understood the must-carry portion of the bill was to help
independent stations survive, but I don't see any of them trying to make it
on programming any more. Luckily, my cable company is expanding from 60 to
90 channels this month, but I will still have the five UHF shopping
channels, plus two cable shopping channels. And for this I have to pay a
monthly bill :(