Live Local News & ...

Two things:

First, an honarable mention should go to WATD's committment to local  news.
Every time the South Shore has a "local" worthy news item, I think Ed and
staff do an outstanding job of real reporting.  And I'll go out on a
limb...better than BZ!

Second thing:  Does anyone know what has happened to State Trooper "Officer
Bill?  Some time ago, his voice was very hoarse and then I noticed that Bill
Heckburn (sp?) started filling in and then just became "Officer Bill"?

supersport@eb101.com

                  ... Changes, And You Have Found The NEW Music ...